- Pine Pollen Powder (Broken Cell Wall) Pine Pollen may be one of the most potent and powerful herbs available today. It is the male spore of the pine tree and has been used for thousands of years. There are 115 species of pine but only a select few are used for the amazing benefits from their pine pollen. Pine Pollen contains 18 Amino Acids It is a complete protein source as it contains seven of of the essential amino acids.
- In fact pine pollen is about 30% protein. Alanine 17mg Arginine 30mg Aspartic acid 33mg Cysteine 3mg Glutamic acid 47mg Glycin 21mg Histidine 6mg Isoleucine 16mg Leucine 25mg Lysine 24mg Phenylalanie 17mg Proline 26mg Serine 16mg Threonine 15mg Tryptophan 4mg Tyrosine 11mg Valine 19mg.
- Pine Pollen is Full of Vitamins: Vitamin A 1.3ug B1 (Thiamin) 182ug B2 (Riboflavin) 15ug B3 (Niacin) 427ug B6 (Pyridoxine) 39ug B9 (Folic Acid) 28ug Vitamin C 1686ug Vitamin E 97ug Vitamin D .7ug Beta Carotene .8ug
- Pine Pollen is Full of Minerals: Potassium 128.3mg Sodium 10.5mg Calcium 80.6mg Magnesium 110.3mg Phosphorus 218.3mg Silicon 6.0mg Iron 24.2mg Zinc 3660ug Selenium 3.1ug Manganese 8.74mg Copper .413mg Molybdenum .3ug
- Pine Pollen also has Much More: Oleic acid Alpha Linolenic Acid Lignans MSM Fiber Enzymes Coenzymes Flavonoids Monosaccharides Polysaccharides Nucleic Acid Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Inositol Polyphenols Quercitin Rutin Phytosterols Proanthocyanidins Resveratrol.
- Pine pollen is rich in natural testosterone boosting DHEA, as well as natural antioxidants glutathione and superoxide dismutase. It contains a high amount of testosterone in addition to a complex of other androgens and phytosterols that are known to help balance the ratio between the sex hormones, androgen, and estrogen. It also contains phenylalanine, an L-dopa precursor which helps to stimulate dopamine levels in the brain, that act as a natural antidepressant. Cell wall broken to help increase the digestibility while retaining the quality of the pollen. Our research on Pine Pollen has shown the reported benefits below:
- Works great for men and women for hormonal balance.
- Boost Immune system, digestion, and hormonal balance.
- Promote healthy metabolism and weight loss.
- Increased skin care and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Boost energy, stamina, and libido.
**Keep in freezer**
- Research based Average servings: 1/8 Tsp under tounge 1-2 times per day shows to be most effective. Reports show pollen needs to dissolve before reaching stomach acid and to take everyday for 2 weeks, and then 3-4 times a week for best results. Or add 1-2 teaspoon, or as needed; mix, top or blend in smoothies, beverages, yogurts, desserts, salads, dressings, cooking and baking recipes.
- Precautions: Avoid if pregnant or nursing. Avoid if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Avoid pine pollen if you are allergic to pine or pine pollen products.
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. For education and research purposes only. Customers must be over 18 years of age to purchase anything from this site. Research all items before purchasing.